Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA) Vehicle Lifts and Related
Garage Equipment Contract
Contract Number: 06405
Contract Effective Dates: April 1, 2011- March 31, 2015
Contract Definition: This contract is provided to meet the needs of users within the states comprising the WSCA Alliance for the provision of vehicle lifts and associated heavy duty accessories and equipment. Vehicle lifts and associated equipment will be delivered to the WSCA users location site. Stertill-Koni provides the following services to WSCA users:
- A variety of ALI/ETL certified heavy duty vehicle lifts are available to the WSCA user
- Mobile Column Lifts: Capacities 16,500 up to 22,000 lbs.
- SKYLIFT: Platform lift, capacities from 44,000 up to 62,400 lbs.
- Four Post: Capacities of 30,000 up to 54,000 lbs.
- Two Post: Capacities of 16,000 and 18,000 lbs.
- ECOLIFT: In-ground scissor lift, capacities of 60,000 up to 90,000 lbs.
- DIAMOND LIFT: Piston lift, capacities of 64,000 and 96,000 lbs.
- Sales, service support from network of factory authorized and trained local distributors to meet the needs of WSCA users. (See Stertil-Koni website for a list of these local distributors).
Qualified Participants: Any agencies that are members of the WSCA alliance or authorized by the WSCA to purchase or benefit from the aforementioned contract number 06405.
Click Here for the WSCA Price List (PDF)
Mr. Jean Dellamore
200 Log Canoe Circle
Stevensville, MD 21666